Author Topic: 2 Ascots for sale  (Read 2745 times)

oldbikerider

2 Ascots for sale
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:56:20 pm »
Wow, first post on a new forum!

I have two Ascots for sale, one running but needs some care, and one parts bike that I THINK runs, but has no tank and the carbs are off right now. 

I call the running one "ugly" because it is.  I put a new battery in it and it started right up after sitting over a year.  Front brakes are good, rear brake adjuster nut is rusted on the shaft and needs to be adjusted.  Parts bike one is OK, so you can just swap it.

I am in SW Virginia, not far from Roanoke.  I want $500 (really) for both and I have titles for both bikes. I am not interested at this point in splitting the stuff up.

The videos here tell the story, you get all the parts shown as well.  I can spread them out and video that as well if needed.  I'm not in a rush but I do want to clean out the garage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esDepFrtoQI

http://youtu.be/gIj5l0NcYwM

You can email me if interested, give me a phone number if you want to talk.  I have a trailer and can deliver for $1.00/mile in the region

Street Tracker 37

• Dirt Track Mentality
Re: 2 Ascots for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 06:03:57 pm »
Man wish you were closer I am looking for  the V twin and you have just what I need parts bike included! Let me see what I can do if I buy them it may take a bit for the guy I have that will haul them back here for me because he zig zags the nation picking up bikes would that be an issue for you?

oldbikerider

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 04:07:55 pm »
No problem but if you want all the parts there will be a few boxes in addition to the bikes themselves.  I can video the parts and you can tell me if you don't want some of it.

Street Tracker 37

• Dirt Track Mentality
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 05:14:02 pm »
oldbiker,
I am going to pass right now on this great deal, someone will pick them up. I will have to wait for something closer can't seem to get a good enough deal on getting them shipped out which puts me way way out of the ball park. I do appreciate you time and effort but, if your find yourself on the way to CA with them me know  ;D

rexchaney

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 05:16:13 pm »
bike looks like a good starting point.   plus the other bikes.  Know anyone with a truck coming out toward phoenix?    REX
Honda VT 500 FT.  Love all types of Motorcycles and Motorcycling events.