Author Topic: Greetings All...  (Read 28411 times)

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
Greetings All...
« on: August 15, 2013, 07:35:59 pm »
Welcome to the new Ascot forum dedicated to the discussion of the Honda FT500 & VT500FT Ascots.

Hopefully you will like the features that it offers & consider it to be like your new home.

A forum such as this is only as good as its membership. Please feel free to post away & pictures are always welcome.

Thank you
J6G1Z

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 07:06:47 pm by J6G1Z »

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
Re: Greetings All...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:39:21 pm »
 8)

Perk

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 08:55:06 pm »
Thanks,

Let's see how it goes.

Who's hosting the bandwidth?

Street Tracker 37

• Dirt Track Mentality
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 08:56:15 pm »
John,
Thank you for setting this forum up very cool. I did not receive an email for a confirmation but just logged in after registration and bam here I am! Look forward to seeing how this works for such a great and active group on yahoo. Hope you get some input from the group and that they can find this may work for them as well. I will build up my profile and start a thread for my machine!

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 09:05:01 pm »
Thanks,

Let's see how it goes.

Who's hosting the bandwidth?

You're welcome.

I'm using Go Daddy for everything. There may be better outfits out there, but I've had good luck with Go Daddy in the past. They're having a sale right now & it was surprisingly affordable to get started for a year. I figured that I'd give it a year to see if Folks like it or not.

Thanks
J.

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08:59 pm »
John,
Thank you for setting this forum up very cool. I did not receive an email for a confirmation but just logged in after registration and bam here I am! Look forward to seeing how this works for such a great and active group on yahoo. Hope you get some input from the group and that they can find this may work for them as well. I will build up my profile and start a thread for my machine!

No problem... Thank you for joining. I changed the registration feature to allow immediate registration. Hopefully the important people will sign up before the spammers find it. Please post away & tell all your Ascot friends. LOL.

Hughlysses

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 04:47:40 pm »
Hi John,

I just joined up.  I'm a long-time member and moderator at the Yahoo VT500FT group.  I thought I'd check your forum out.  A forum like this may be much more user-friendly as far as organization and being able to find specific info.  Good luck with it.

Hugh

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 04:50:35 pm »
Hi John,

I just joined up.  I'm a long-time member and moderator at the Yahoo VT500FT group.  I thought I'd check your forum out.  A forum like this may be much more user-friendly as far as organization and being able to find specific info.  Good luck with it.

Hugh

Thank you Hugh. The sharing of & finding info is what this forum is all about. Welcome aboard.

John

Luke

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 11:52:11 pm »
Thanks for all the time and energy (and $) ;) it must have taken to create and maintain such a great site!

All the best,
1984 VT500FT - WIP

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 11:27:19 am »
Thanks for all the time and energy (and $) ;) it must have taken to create and maintain such a great site!

All the best,

Thanks, but it's the quality of the members that make up a forum. We have a real good group here.

J.

Ogur

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 12:11:05 am »
Greetings!

Just got an Ascot FT 500. Haven't rode it yet, barn Bike. I ride another brand but I'm very excited about this motorcycle! I'm here because of needing info, but delighted in such a following. Can't wait to ride this thing! Already have a Factory manual and being a technician by trade, this will be no problem.

Hope to have it done soon enough to ride it on the ice!

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 01:00:39 pm »
Welcome to the forum. I think you will find the FT to be a great bike.

J.