Author Topic: Custom Stainless Exhaust offering  (Read 13584 times)

GT-Rx

Custom Stainless Exhaust offering
« on: August 24, 2015, 01:49:40 pm »
Hello all, first post here, though I have owned and ridden both FT and VT's over the years, and I still have a NT650 Hawk in the garage. While my passion has turned to Guzzi over the last 15+ years, the Ascot & Hawk still hold a place with me.

I recently built a full stainless exhaust for a FT500, and am wondering if there is any other interest. These are built to order only and aren't cheap, as they are hand built, full stainless. If you are interested in one, please contact me direct email; Info at GuzziTech.com

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to catching up with what's been happening with Ascot owners.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:38:48 pm by GT-Rx »

KirkN

Re: Custom Stainless Exhaust offering
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 10:22:14 am »
Wow, that's a really nice-looking piece!

I assume it fits with no other modifications and retains all the stock goodies and such?  Any pictures of it on a bike?  How much louder / different is it than stock?

Very nice.

GT-Rx

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 12:58:00 pm »
Wow, that's a really nice-looking piece! I assume it fits with no other modifications and retains all the stock goodies and such?  Any pictures of it on a bike?  How much louder / different is it than stock? Very nice.
Thanks, and it bolts on. I'll try to get a picture of it to post on the bike. It is WAY louder then stock, as it's basically a higher flow 12" stainless steel packed muffler. To me it sounds great, but if you like stock or quieter bikes, this isn't likely for you.

Lefty

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 08:10:11 am »
Very nice, I like how you have a hanger for the rear passenger peg and a tab for the center stand.

Dsilver1007

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 12:01:08 pm »
I am interested what is the pricing?

GT-Rx

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 12:02:17 pm »
I am interested what is the pricing?
Contact me direct email please; Todd at GuzziTech.com