'Round The Campfire > Cool Rides & Adventures...

What Have You Done With Your Ascot Lately?

(1/5) > >>

J6G1Z:
Have you gone on any epic adventures, or even just a short ride around the block?

Have you performed any new performance or appearance modifications?

How about just a regular maintenance task & a new or easier way to accomplish the task?

Any other tips?

Let's hear about it.

Thank you
J.

thumperdh:
I went on a little ride a few weeks ago when it was still dry

We went from Yeehaw Junction down to Lake Okeechobee

J6G1Z:
Great looking bike & nice pics! 8)

I went for a short ride yesterday myself. Usually the riding season is done by now, but the winds have come up & driven out the clouds & rain. The pavement was dry, so I took my trusty Ascot out for a little spin on my favorite set of twisties. Unfortunately there were a lot of dead leaves on the street that had been run over many times & made a slick spot like a bunch of banana peals. I had to throttle myself back a bit on some of my favorite turns due to the slippery leaves. Other than that & being a bit on the cold side, it was a great ride. Any time that the pavement is dry during the next 6 months or so will be rare & I plan to take advantage of it every chance I get.

J.

DrCNC:

--- Quote from: thumperdh on November 09, 2013, 10:17:53 pm ---I went on a little ride a few weeks ago when it was still dry

We went from Yeehaw Junction down to Lake Okeechobee

--- End quote ---

Wow your right around the corner I live in Palm Bay just bought my Ascot  Did some of that stretch when we went to Sebring couple months ago but that was on the 9

thumperdh:

--- Quote from: DrCNC on November 26, 2013, 08:05:31 pm ---Wow your right around the corner I live in Palm Bay just bought my Ascot  Did some of that stretch when we went to Sebring couple months ago but that was on the 9

--- End quote ---

Nice, i bought my Ascot from a guy in Palm Bay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version